Welcome to Ricci Builders & Management.
"Quality and Responsibility"
Specializing in fine, high tech, sustainable residential and commercial construction, Ricci Builders & Management Inc. offers a unique skill set to get the job done to the complete satisfaction of the customer, and in the timetable agreed upon. If you are in the market for a custom "dream" home, or any type of commercial or non-profit organization building, then turn to us. All of our homes come with a home owner manual and a written one year warranty backed by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). We recently earned the highest Green Certification that can be achieved; "Emerald" as Certified by the NAHB Research Center. This is the first Emerald in NC and one of only 22 in the nation currently.
High Tech / Environmentally Friendly Building Methods, EnergyStar® Certified NAHB Green Certified "Gold" level
- Good site planning preserves the natural environment
- Responsible water management and erosion control throughout project
- Energy efficient framing (advanced framing techniques)
- Healthy indoor air quality through high efficiency air exchange with fresh air replenishment
- Climate "Isolation" instead of just "insulation" with open and closed cell foam insulation and extra sealing
- Corbond® closed cell foam insulation, and cellulose insulation
- Low-E glazing w/inert gas fill
- Fly ash fortified concrete
- Formaldehyde free carpeting
- VOC free or VOC reduced paints
- Innovative heating and cooling systems including geo-thermal and solar
- Boracare® or Sentricon® termite treatment in lieu of poisonous chemicals
- ICF's (Insulated Concrete Forms) or pre-cast insulated concrete walls (Superior Walls)
- Energy efficient lighting package
- All excess building and packaging materials are recycled
- Polymer based waterproofing (not tar)
- Built to qualify for Duke Energy® EnergyStar® rate
- 25 year guarantee vinyl windows
- 30 year guarantee architectural shingles
Automation / Communications / Security
- CAT-5e wiring throughout, all home run to communications closet
- Security system with touch pad screen
- Home automation option on security system RG-6 for TV, Satellite, and VoIP
- Home Theater wiring and intercom as specified
- Built-in speakers in media room for surround sound.
- Other areas wired upon request.
Other Standard Custom Features
- Multiple species hardwood floors with unique designs
- Central Vac installed during construction (optional)
- Full trim package including 2 piece crown molding, chair rail, and picture framing
- Built-ins and lighted display niches
- Brick and cobblestone pavers where possible
- Acid stained garage floors